Hi from Northern Michigan

Hi all!  

My name is Chris and I live near the tip of the Mitt in Michigan.  Currently riding a 07 1200GSA and a DRZ400.  I recently sold my KTM 990 because I thought I would never be able to ride a big bike off road, especially sand.  Bought the GSA more for touring, but find myself still wanting to explore the back roads on it.  So outfitted it with Skid Plate, tires, bar risers, etc.  There is nothing like taking a big bike where you would think it shouldn't be able to go.  The more I see of these bikes on video, I now it's capabilities far exceed mine.  So hopefully I will be able to continue to learn and overcome my current limitations.  Found this site after watching Eric's videos, looking for a forum that caters more to actual adventure riding. Hope this is it.

1200GSA%20Pines-L.jpg

• Like 2

Nice looking bike welcome aboard, like you I am also looking for a sight that caters to our bikes, this one seems to be good just needs more people to participate, it will get there, I have a friend in the U P somewhere, he works for the forestry dept., going to try and get up there sometime and pay him a visit and explore the area, maybe our paths will cross.

• Like 1