GS Giants High Sierra 2015

• Administrators

Hey, shit! I forgot to add my ride report to the mix.

http://www.abovethebeast.com/2015/09/high-in-sierras-on-giant-gs.html

Very nice report!  I'm glad you came and had such a great time.  Can't believe you did 800 miles that first day!

I may be out there in early Dec to ride some AZ trails.  Maybe you can join us if you have time.

Great riding and meeting you. Re: Dudenberg- yeah, not sure why the group split? Anyways we did all agree to leave no rider behind and that is exactly what we did. First time for me riding with a lot of the riders too. Awesome ride report. Hope to be in your area some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice report!  I'm glad you came and had such a great time.  Can't believe you did 800 miles that first day!

I may be out there in early Dec to ride some AZ trails.  Maybe you can join us if you have time.

It was a good time. You definitely put on a good show.

I look forward to having you out here. Keep me posted. I'm in.

Great riding and meeting you. Re: Dudenberg- yeah, not sure why the group split? Anyways we did all agree to leave no rider behind and that is exactly what we did. First time for me riding with a lot of the riders too. Awesome ride report. Hope to be in your area some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll definitely be up for leading a group through there next year. I wanna ride it again on the 690. It was great meeting you both as well. Awesome two-up riding! We've done a bit of two-up off-road on the 1200 GSA before my wife got her CRF250L last Christmas.

• Like 1