2 days in Ocala National Forest

Shot this on a recent trip to Ocala NF. KTM 690 & 350 exc. Deep sand, lots of water and HOT, but had a great time and will def go back soon to check the other OHV's.

https://youtu.be/W0XZV11T62I

Brad

www.adventureoperationsgroup.com

that sand looked like fun!  Not so much on my GSA though

Sand, water and heat!

Lived a few miles from the wiregrass trail in 06, lots of great riding. 

Ooops. Missed this! Forgot to subscribe to this forum. Done!

Thanks for sharing. Been meaning to get up to Ocala sometime to explore. Anything decent for us bigger bike riders? Don't mind some challenging riding, but pulling out 500lbs. of bike isn't my idea of fun these days.

Ooops. Missed this! Forgot to subscribe to this forum. Done!

Thanks for sharing. Been meaning to get up to Ocala sometime to explore. Anything decent for us bigger bike riders? Don't mind some challenging riding, but pulling out 500lbs. of bike isn't my idea of fun these days.

There are some decent stretches of dirt road that borders the deep Sandy trails. I've only ridden the southern ohv. We're planning another mission to Ocala in Dec, so I'll keep my eyes open for anything that works on bigger bikes.

What I don't ride are sand whoops. As you know, you're either on top of them or suffering and my Tiger 800XC is NOT made for pounding sand whoops. But, I'm ok with sand and water, as looks as the bottom isn't deep and gooey. 500lbs is 500lbs.