New to XLADV

Hi there, thought id's say hello. A coworker told me about the site so I joined up. Im located in Los Angeles and currently working on healing a herniated disc but I hope to be back riding soon so untill then ill be reading all your ride reports

eRsSCO.jpg

v7Y0DV.jpg

qGUiBG.jpg

Edited by Bryan Bosch

Welcome! Hope you heal up soon. I had surgery for a couple of bad discs years ago, so I know your pain. But, it healed up well and I'm still riding w/o any pain. Hopefully rest will get your's back into shape!

Welcome, illking!  We have the same bike (990)!  I hope you heal up soon and can join us on a ride.

We have our Death Valley ride coming up in Nov I hope you can make.

Welcome, illking!  We have the same bike (990)!  I hope you heal up soon and can join us on a ride.

We have our Death Valley ride coming up in Nov I hope you can make.

Im pretty sure a crash in DV earlier this year that resulted in a cracked rib and sore lower back played a part in my herniated disc. Hopefully Ill be finishing up PT with so results by the end of October

Welcome aboard, I know how it feels to be side lined with an injury, hook a foot peg on a tree yrs ago on a dirt bike lost a couple toes crushed a couple more ( with a pair of motocross boots on) 6 months on crutches another 6 to get to where I could walk normal again, no fun, wishing you a full recovery

Welcome aboard, I know how it feels to be side lined with an injury, hook a foot peg on a tree yrs ago on a dirt bike lost a couple toes crushed a couple more ( with a pair of motocross boots on) 6 months on crutches another 6 to get to where I could walk normal again, no fun, wishing you a full recovery

That's gnarly! Killed your sandals modeling career I bet, but for the stories? A good trade! ;) Yeah, no such thing as old dirt bikers without aches, pains, and a few battle wounds. The nerves in my hands have seem better days. At least they don't go completely numb when riding. :angry: