New to XLADV

Hi there, thought id's say hello. A coworker told me about the site so I joined up. Im located in Los Angeles and currently working on healing a herniated disc but I hope to be back riding soon so untill then ill be reading all your ride reports

eRsSCO.jpg

v7Y0DV.jpg

qGUiBG.jpg

Edited by Bryan Bosch

Welcome, illking!  We have the same bike (990)!  I hope you heal up soon and can join us on a ride.

We have our Death Valley ride coming up in Nov I hope you can make.

Im pretty sure a crash in DV earlier this year that resulted in a cracked rib and sore lower back played a part in my herniated disc. Hopefully Ill be finishing up PT with so results by the end of October

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, I know how it feels to be side lined with an injury, hook a foot peg on a tree yrs ago on a dirt bike lost a couple toes crushed a couple more ( with a pair of motocross boots on) 6 months on crutches another 6 to get to where I could walk normal again, no fun, wishing you a full recovery

• Administrators

Welcome aboard, I know how it feels to be side lined with an injury, hook a foot peg on a tree yrs ago on a dirt bike lost a couple toes crushed a couple more ( with a pair of motocross boots on) 6 months on crutches another 6 to get to where I could walk normal again, no fun, wishing you a full recovery

That's gnarly! Killed your sandals modeling career I bet, but for the stories? A good trade! ;) Yeah, no such thing as old dirt bikers without aches, pains, and a few battle wounds. The nerves in my hands have seem better days. At least they don't go completely numb when riding. :angry:

• Like 1