Tiger 800/XC Booster Plug- Seattle

I bought this on a whim about 8 months ago.  I read the website claims and forum reviews (pretty much all positive) which made it a low risk purchase.  I have an aftermarket exhaust but never loaded the 'Arrow' tune due to the fuel economy drop.  I bought this and had issues getting it delivered.  It showed up a few days before a week long off-road trip.  I installed it and took it for a quick ride.  The butt dyno saw some improvement but not quite as much as I hoped for.  My test ride happen to go by the local triumph dealer and I ended up having them load the arrow tune for the trip instead. Having both can't be a good idea so I pulled the boosterplug off.  I love the new performance of the arrow tune for daily riding/off-road and then load the standard tune for road trips.  I am happy with this setup so the boosterplug is available.

OEM connectors.  Requires lifting gas tank to access air box connector but relatively quick and easy install.

This like new booster plug (used for all of about an hour) is available.  Sells for $150 at boosterplug.com, revzilla, and ebay.  $100 OBO.  Shipping should be about $5 USPS small flat rate box anywhere in USA.

Here is the manufacturer website:  http://www.boosterplug.com/shop/boosterplug-triumph-tiger-261p.html

IMG_2378_zpsuj23427b.jpg

IMG_2379_zpsvgdiwgcs.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...