Sjiriki from Belgium

Browsing through the site and noticing I haven't properly introduced myself.

So the basics are this, I am a 26-year old rider from Belgium. I started riding when I was 16 with a Derbi Senda SDR 50cc and then when I passed for my motorcycle license on my 18th birthday I started riding with a Cagiva Raptor 650cc. Did my first travel and trackdays with this strong fella and then I switched to bigger sportsbikes, Suzuki GSXR, Yamaha ZX6R and an Aprilia RSV Mille in the end. When I met my husband at a French track in 2012 my goals took another horizon. He had an R1100GS that was so suited for travel, that after some offroadtrips (soft-gravel) I decided to trade in my GSX600R for a BMW F650GS Dakar. We did minor offroad at first, going to Norway with it etc. And from then on I got carried away on the "adventure" part of life. I got an R1100GS last year myself and that was one of the best decisions in my life. At the moment I am planning a bigger project that involves all the XL Adventure Bikes, trust me, it will be exciting but I will post more of that later.

For the rest, look up my posts to see and read more about all my bike shizzle... ;)

Greetz

Jessica

• Like 7

• 11 months later...
  • Administrators

You can follow Jess @ridingwiththewolf and her husband Jeku @jekuzekusn on Instagram as well as on the web at motomentals.com.

Jess is doing a portion of a RTW trip for Ducati on their MS Enduro.  She has the Japan leg.  I think that hashtag is #globetrotter90

• Like 2

Browsing through the site and noticing I haven't properly introduced myself.

So the basics are this, I am a 26-year old rider from Belgium. I started riding when I was 16 with a Derbi Senda SDR 50cc and then when I passed for my motorcycle license on my 18th birthday I started riding with a Cagiva Raptor 650cc. Did my first travel and trackdays with this strong fella and then I switched to bigger sportsbikes, Suzuki GSXR, Yamaha ZX6R and an Aprilia RSV Mille in the end. When I met my husband at a French track in 2012 my goals took another horizon. He had an R1100GS that was so suited for travel, that after some offroadtrips (soft-gravel) I decided to trade in my GSX600R for a BMW F650GS Dakar. We did minor offroad at first, going to Norway with it etc. And from then on I got carried away on the "adventure" part of life. I got an R1100GS last year myself and that was one of the best decisions in my life. At the moment I am planning a bigger project that involves all the XL Adventure Bikes, trust me, it will be exciting but I will post more of that later.

For the rest, look up my posts to see and read more about all my bike shizzle... ;)

Greetz

Jessica

Great intro Jess! Please let us know when you arrive in Bay Area, California!