Recovered Motorcycle

NavyNuke

While on an epic 8 day ADV ride through Colorado and Utah I received a random phone call from Apache Junction, AZ police department. 

They had finally recovered my XR650R that was stollen in 2007!!!!!

P1010065.jpg

P1010200.jpg

Hopefully I can buy it from the auction as I got an insurance payout on it way back, but it sure does bring back good memories.

firstride2.jpg

P1010042.jpg

• Like 2

Because it was plated with full coverage the insurance company technically buys the bike when they pay out on it(same for a car).  Some companies allow you to buy it back without going to auction, aparently American Family does not.

Still working out the details, and yes Eric very random phone call.

• Like 1

That's great,what are the odds, a gentleman here in Tn had a 67 (I beleive) corvette stolen a few wks after he bought it new, he didn't have insurance so lost the car, about 4 yrs ago they found it when someone went to title it, longest vehicle recovery in Tn,it was fully restored, since he had no insurance he got the car back, talk about an investment with interest, but it was up at the corvette museum in Ky when a sink hole opened up under the main floor swallowing a handful of vetts, not sure if his was one of those.

• 8 years later...
Мы специалисты SEO-консультантов, занимающихся увеличением трафика и улучшением рейтинга вашего сайта в поисковых системах.
Наша команда постигли успехи в своей области и предоставим вам доступ к нашему опыту и навыкам.
Какие возможности открываются перед вами:
• [url=https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/]заказать продвижение корпоративного сайта[/url]
• Комплексный анализ вашего сайта и разработка индивидуальной стратегии продвижения.
• Повышение эффективности контента и технических аспектов вашего сайта.
• Ежемесячный мониторинг и анализ данных для постоянного совершенствования вашего онлайн-присутствия.
Подробнее [url=https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/]https://seo-prodvizhenie-ulyanovsk1.ru/[/url]
Результаты наших клиентов уже видны: рост посещаемости, улучшение позиций в поисковых системах и, конечно, рост бизнеса. У нас вы можете получить бесплатную консультацию, чтобы обсудить ваши потребности и помочь вам разработать стратегию продвижения, соответствующую вашим целям и бюджету.
Не упустите возможность увеличить прибыль вашего бизнеса в онлайн-мире. Свяжитесь с нами уже сегодня.