Death Valley Ken Mooty Memorial Ride - Nov '15

• Administrators

Rich and I are headed up to PSR today in his Jeep with the bikes on the trailer. A bit nippy today as well as windy!

Our friend Ken Mooty passed away last December just a month after he rode with us here. I want us to remember him and to appreciate what we do just a bit more given every day is a gift.

Some photos so far...

All loaded up

cc1ca5185464f17fd3529da899b1ca94.jpg

Pic from PSR's website

f8e7efd192625ffbded07018903b1719.jpg

Pic of Chris Hunt's little mud adventure on his way down through Nevada39bdc2ce98b2991ce9c1047991f12d2b.jpged795a8b85f1b878d40676be5ea5980a.jpg

And Randy is coming on his KLRcf70d8a5c8fc74de24173b624c29f4e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

• Administrators

Rich and I got to PSR at about 2:00, set up camp and then went for a brief ride. The new Motoz Tractionator Adventure tires are awesome!

It was 53 last night when I went to bed and now feels like low 40's so not as cold as I feared.

9f45a2327f5b0206b7319cd7427e28bd.jpg2cb528bf9b64b0e9c1bf21a893302383.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The General Store, also known as the Internet Cafe.

This is where you purchase gas at double market value if you forget to get some when you're in town. This is also where you connect to the mysterious wifi network "tsunami" and tell folks at home that you are still alive.

image.jpeg

Edited by Chris Hunt
  • Like 4

Wow! what a whirl wind of a week-end!  Thanks Eric and Michelle!  Chili and pulled pork was awesome!  especially loved the coleslaw!

Quick clips of our week-end.  more to come...

Rip Ken Mooty, I'm sure we made you proud with all the smiles, miles and adventures.

https://youtu.be/M2ck8R4ETzE

• Like 5

The General Store, also known as the Internet Cafe.

This is where you purchase gas at double market value if you forget to get some when you're in town. This is also where you connect to the mysterious wifi network "tsunami" and tell folks at home that you are still alive.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

tsunami huh?  Thats a the default network name from a really old access point.  Must be over 10 years old.  In my Stars Wars voice "Thats a name I have not heard in a long long time".  

• Like 2