Hello from MIAMI!

I don't know how I missed this forum!  Thanks for having me.   I ride a 2012 Super Tenere and a 2015 WR250R.  I upload a bunch of motorcycle and outdoor type videos to my YouTube channel.  www.youtube.com/floridaoutdooradv if anyone is interested.

Alberto  :rolleyes:

Welcome Alberto. What in FL are you located? I'm in the Tampa area and we have a small, but growing group. We've love to add you if you're in the area. I'll follow your channel to see what ya gots!

Duh...Missed the topic title! Miami... Well, not necessarily right next door, but never know... Might end up down there one day on the bike. Talked about Tampa to keywest sometime!

Thanks. Please let me know when you do the key west ride. Maybe I can join in on part of it.

Alberto is our Instagram friend :)

Look familiar Bryan?

Thanks. Please let me know when you do the key west ride. Maybe I can join in on part of it.

I think that right now it's a twinkle in our eye. But, like anything in life, it will only happen if we make it a priority, right? I just need life to stop getting in my way! Eric is good at that. I need to ask him how he does it!

Look familiar Bryan?

Yeah, you can get buried to the hubs fast here!

Alberto is our Instagram friend :)

hahaha yep!

Look familiar Bryan?

Very cool Eric,   Thanks for sharing this vid!