Sign in to follow this  

Hello from the Seattle area

Just stubbled across this forum, live just north of Seattle, mainly ride a 990 Adv, have a few other bikes also. Like multi day adv trips, been exploring BC as of late, but like to ride anywhere off the beaten path.

Cheers - Rick

• Like 2

Just stubbled across this forum, live just north of Seattle, mainly ride a 990 Adv, have a few other bikes also. Like multi day adv trips, been exploring BC as of late, but like to ride anywhere off the beaten path.

Cheers - Rick

That's called good luck Rick! :thumbsup: Welcome! Glad to have you... Have you checked out our KTM 990 ADV project bike? http://xladv.com/forum/57-ktm-990-bike-build/

I know that we have some PAC NW riders, so hopefully you can hook-up with some for a little soupy PacNW exploring. I rains a little bit there, right? ;)

• Like 1

I grew up on Portland Oregon, so I've spent a number of weekends in your neck of the woods. Utterly beautiful place... A little dreary in the winter, but not a huge place to pay for the riding. When I lived there, we rode all winter long... Gortex was our best friend!