The All New Ducati Multistrada ENDURO!

• Administrators

Drool!

Time to reconceive the heights of performance and technology and rewrite the rules of adventure. The new Multistrada 1200 Enduro takes travel into a new domain. 160 hp Ducati Testastretta DVT engine, 30-litre fuel tank, 19" front wheel, spoked wheels and 200 mm of wheel travel. However far, in whatever circumstance, Ducati technology, performance and comfort redefine the boundaries of every adventure.
Discover more on Ducati.com

234kg or 516 lbs (GS sized basically)

Photo gallery:

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Casey Stoner: “The Multistrada 1200 Enduro rides like a dream!”

BOLOGNA, ITALY – May 31, 2016 – (Motor Sports Newswire) – Casey Stoner, just back from the race at Mugello, stopped by in Bologna to try out Ducati’s new maxi-enduro. The photos and video of his thrill-packed route over the hills surrounding Bologna show how the mix of asphalt and off-road terrain allowed the Australian to get a feel for the bike’s outstanding qualities.

“I love it”, were the first words uttered by Casey Stoner as he stepped off the new Multistrada 1200 Enduro. “We know how Ducati is on-road, but honestly in off-road I can’t explain how good the Multistrada 1200 Enduro works. The riding position is almost better than an off-road bike and you don’t get tired because it’s so stable, also on really gravely and rocky terrain. The weight keeps the bike stable as on all of the big bikes, but on the Multistrada 1200 Enduro it feels like it’s a toy all the time. You want to change your line, and it changes line. The Multistrada 1200 Enduro looks big but when you ride it you don’t feel it. It’s really something special, it has no limitations. You can enjoy the road, you can enjoy the dirt, you can take a lot with you when you travel everywhere, it’s the best of every world and you can take your family on the back as well. I’m really impressed!”

All the images and the video of Casey can be found on Ducati’s social network channels: Facebook.com/Ducati, Twitter @DucatiMotor, Instagram @ducatimotor, Youtube.com/Ducati.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Two of our big bike brethren are in the semi-final stages of being chosen to ride this new MS Enduro around the world.  7 riders will be chosen; one for each leg of the journey.  I will let them announce it should the make the final cut but both are extremely capable riders and have great photo/video/social media skills.

• 2 months later...

I am still waiting for the crash bars before I do any real offroad.  The aluminum plate on the side is for show and is mounted some flimsy stuff attached to the fuel tank, so a tip over would be very pricey.  The crash bars look pretty stout though, time will tell.  I have done a little off road (nothing very serious at all, gravel with minor grade changes and bumps.  The bike just fits me right out of the box, so I am pretty happy with that!  

Mods so far

-Barkbusters

-Scottoiler

-Radiator guard

-Oil Cooler guard

-GPS mount 

3K7A7861.jpg3K7A7871.jpg

20160813_200905.jpg20160809_183143.jpg

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • Administrators

So I reposted one of Ducati USA's videos yesterday on Instagram and I end up getting twice the views (~13k) that they did with half the followers! (65k vs 129k).  I sent them a message pointing this out and invited them to our High Sierra event.  How cool would it be to have a 1200 Multistrada or 950 there with a factory rider?!

• 6 months later...