Hello from Athens, Greece

I discover today this forum an it's so so amazing, I'm pleasure to enjoy this community. I'm Ivan but all call me Wookie... Because.... Because... I'm a Wookie!!! My Millennium Falcon is a 950ADV and I love too spend most of my free time in the mountains close to Athens making enduro ridings. So... Hare i am! d9e27845d06fc31bc23e98baa8c9f2d1.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome Wookie! Glad to have you. XLADV is pretty small, but I think that we have some of the most passionate, highest quality riders that you'll find.

Love to see riding pics and/or video from Greece! Sure looks like a beautiful place. Looking forward!

Normally I ride alone, but my girlfriend love to make photoshooting and videos, as soon as possible I will show to you somethings about this place. Almost I use to post photos, but we are checking how to make a video too. Here lot of people use to make enduro rides and races, The Hellas Rally Raid is the most famous. But my rides will be famous too....very soon ;)). Thank you, nice to know you.

Lascialo perdere, non è prudente innervosire un wookie.... quando perdono, staccano le braccia ai loro avversari.

• Like 1

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing some photos and video. Do you have instagram or someplace you post pictures often?

I was using my FB page but for problems of privacy I just close it... I was thinking in this days to open an insta page and rebuild my book... Why not! I let you know it.
  • Like 1

With that 950 ADV have you tried any of the parts from Rottweiler Performance? I love what they did for my 990.

May the force be with you!

Dear Eric I'm thinking from where to start to setup my motorcycle, I want more power but before I start to put a open filter from them, I was thinking to start to put good protection, after a single muffler and just an open filter. Like this I have reached a good level of expenses and better power... So The protection first are needed because I'm starting to ride everytime more faster, and I've nothing on my bike, the 2 in 1 and I want to make the front of the bike more lighten it's to heavy. I will see, step by step.... I will not miss to ask you guys.

Lascialo perdere, non è prudente innervosire un wookie.... quando perdono, staccano le braccia ai loro avversari.

• Like 1