Hi from Arizona,

• Administrators

Welcome, TT!  Do you ride a Tiger?

We are putting together a SoAz ride as I type this.  Let me know if you're interested.  Thinking something out of Yuma, maybe around there or even down to Puerto Penasco for some shrimp between Christmas and New Years

• Like 1

Welcome, TT! Do you ride a Tiger?

We are putting together a SoAz ride as I type this. Let me know if you're interested. Thinking something out of Yuma, maybe around there or even down to Puerto Penasco for some shrimp between Christmas and New Years

Good afternoon or evening, yes sir I do ride a tiger, 1999 to be precise. That would be a pretty cool ride. I have never been there and have wanted to go! If you decide to go let me know.

• Administrators

There are a few.  Kyle Moore is one.  I know a lot more guys in AZ who ride with the GS Riders of GoAZ BMW or more recently known as Arizona Adventure Riders on Facebook.  I did COBDR with them as well as a few other rides and they are the best.  They do some Southern AZ stuff sometimes too.

There are a few. Kyle Moore is one. I know a lot more guys in AZ who ride with the GS Riders of GoAZ BMW or more recently known as Arizona Adventure Riders on Facebook. I did COBDR with them as well as a few other rides and they are the best. They do some Southern AZ stuff sometimes too.

Nice! I'll have to check them out, thank you sir