3rd Annual BDR Desert Fundraiser Ride Apr 14-17, 2016

IMG 5367

XLADV supports the BDR organization as an ambassador and will be in attendance!

Check it out

• A tight-knit and cozy gathering of ADV enthusiasts and industry professionals.
  • Enjoy rides through incredible desert country.
  • Fully catered meals through the whole weekend, from Thursday lunch to Sunday breakfast.
  • Nightly drinks and dinners "under the stars" at the beautiful Date Grove.
  • Spring-fed swimming pool.
  • Tent, motorhome and trailer camping* on site (see note).
  • Rooms at the Ranch are available at $175 (plus taxes and fees) for double occupancy (roll-a-ways permited for extra $20). Ranch accommodations are not included in the price of the event.  BOOK EARLY directly with The Ranch at Furnace Creek at 760-786-2345.  Use Block Code: R-041416-BAC or 732460. 
  • Restrooms, hot showers, and all modern amenities.
  • Nightly camp-fires.
  • The BDR team will listen to feedback from the community, discuss the future of the Backcountry Discovery Routes, and brainstorm the possibilities.  
  • You can take part in planning the future of the BDR organization, and receive your “BDR Supporter” badge, and other mementos.

*Note: A limited number of Tent Camping and full hook-up RV Sites is available on a first come first served basis. Please indicate your need for RV or dry camping at the time of the reservation.

All motorcycles must be licensed, street legal, and dual-sport or adventure type.

You’ll have a chance to win prizes from our sponsors KLIM, ExOfficio, Wolfman Motorcycle Luggage, Touratech-USA, Butler Motorcycle Maps, Trailmaster Adventure Gear, Colorado Motorcycle Adventures, DoubleTake Mirror, and other sponsors.

Perfect timing. I was looking for something to do on my way to Las Vegas for the NAB. Just not sure if I will be camping or Ranching.