Ventura, California

Hey everyone, my name is Brettman. I'm new to the adventure world. I started riding dirt bikes when I was little and got into street bikes after graduating high school. Growing past the stage of life where I needed to fly through the twisties and canyons, I decided to purchase a 2015 Triumph Tiger XCx. I am all about an active life and being outdoors. I am looking forward to meeting others with this same passion and love for adventure.

• Like 3

I have this picture of the bike at my house. I haven't taken it out in the bush yet. If any of you have any recommendations on any 70/ 30 tires, luggage racks and cases, and adventure jackets I would appreciate the advice.image.jpeg

• Like 1

70/30 I would think TKC-70 or Metzler Tourance.  Never ran the TKC, but I have a couple more Tourance sets to burn up.  I like them great for street/fire road exploring.

DSCN0547_zps0d41f96c.jpg

gymkhana_zpsbbdf247a.jpg

Good enough to scrape a peg on tarmac and enjoy light offroading

• Like 3

I went straight from stock to tkc80s. Love off-road and decent for speeds below 55ish. Just dont feel happy at real world freeway speeds. Id like something between the tkc 70 and 80. The hunt for the perfect tire continues!  ;)

• Like 1