Lyndon Poskitt's "Blazin' Through Baja" Video

• Administrators

I went down for the Baja Rally 3.0 last October and got to meet Lyndon and a bunch of other riders.  It was so incredible an experience!

This is a video of his experience there that he's using to fund his Dakar '17 entry!  $5 is like two cups of coffee at Starbucks.  Help a guy out! I watched it the other day and got to see the race from his perspective as well as the finish I got to witness first hand.

You can see the trailer below but the full length feature is at the link above

The video Lyndon made his announcement...

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

His movie from last years DAKAR Rally is coming out soon! Lyndon is racing the DAKAR again this year in the Malle Moto class, this time with a film crew following him! I am not sure as to how to post a link but follow him on FB or Inst. if you are a fan.

RPM

• Like 1

• Administrators

I had reached out to Lyndon about our forum and a few other things and never got a response.  There's another rider who tells a story of some collaboration that seemed to him to be more of a one way street that benefitted Lyndon.

I think he's a fantastic rider and has done a lot of cool stuff and I'm sure he's a busy guy but it would be nice to see him try a bit harder to become part of the bigger community outside the world of Lyndon.

i do remember lyndon conversing with a common friend on FB in the comments section of a photo of that common friend's bike.

and asking our common friend how come he didn't have a lyndon poskitt sticker on his bike.

to which our common friend replied that there was no reason for one to be on his bike, since lyndon was not sponsoring or doing anything in particular for him.

lyndon's response: "ouch"

He has provided entertainment on his Races to Places series and was good on the Dakar last year, that could be enough for some. I do agree with the fact that unless you feel that a company or person has not helped you, you may not want to advertise for them but that is a whole new thread for discussion.

RPM

• Like 1