SALE: PHARAO Adventure Touring Gear (Jacket & Pants) Size "L" (52/54) in CA - 450 $-US

Hello Fellow Riders,

I am currently travelling the Panamericana and received brand new riding gear earlier this year, coming in from the German company POLO. It's their high end "Rally IV" suit from the "Pharao"-brand for Adventure-motorcycling.

California-%E2%80%93-56.jpg?w=1100

California-%E2%80%93-60.jpg?w=1200

Tommi-%E2%80%93-28.jpg?w=1200

Follow these links for the official website, jacket & pants.
The original retail price 2 months ago was 700 € (appr. 780$-US)
It includes a water proof rain inlet inside the jacket and the pants and has multiple air "breezers" to open around both pieces. All together we are talking about 4 pieces for sale. 6 outside pockets on the jacket plus 2 inside and 4 on the pants. I don't have the winter inlet, because I always wear additional layers (shirts, pullovers etc.) underneath. It has protection in the back, on the shoulders, the elbows and the hips. There are pockets to add additional protection at the knees. 
The Size is "Large" or European 52/54.

I used the gear for appr. 3000 miles within the 2 months, 95% on-road riding. It is still in a very good condition. No impacts, bad spots, nothing. 
It doesn't fit me properly by multiple reasons, which results in the fact I feel uncomfortable. So I decided to buy me a new one here in the US. For this reason I intend to sell my current "Rally IV" for around 450 $-US. which should be a very good offer for an almost brand new and such good reliable product. Please feel free for another suggestion and don't hesitate to contact me for any question. 

I am currently staying in Redwood City/CA for 2 - 3 more weeks and also can ship the equipment via USPS. Would cover the air fright!!

For additional information write me a PM or an e-mail. [email protected] or give me a call 574 - 551 6661

Hope to find sbdy. who has a use for this nice gear, since it would be a shame to just get rid off it by leaving it behind...

Alex
Edited by dakaralex
  • Like 1