Hello from NJ

Hey guys I'm Erick Hunter from northern jersey.   I've also got a profile on ADVRIDER.COM its ErickHunter and you can check out my instagram @erickbhunter -   I got my first motorcycle,  a 2014 BMW F700GS, just over a year ago and today I am embarking on my first big journey.  I once spent a week riding solo through northeastern canada and had a blast.  this trip should last around 30 days and cover Colorado, Utah, Arizona and California.  Maybe More.  Tonight I will be camping in the Delaware Water Gap aria of PA with some friends and then plan to head west solo from there.  there will be a full ride report coming out in early june and a lot of pictures and hopefully some good video along the way!  I am always excited to meet other riders so add me as a friend or follow along for the ride as you like.  Thanks for reading and GET OUT THERE AND RIDE! 

P.S.  I was stoked to find out the F700GS makes it into the category of "Big Bikes" :ride:

• Like 4

• Administrators

Happy to have you Erick! Sounds like a blast (your up coming trip). Looking forward to virtually riding along!  👍 Beautiful part of the country you'll be touring.

I think the big bike thing is more of an attitude vs. a the bike itself. On XL, there's no "why did you buy that big, fat pig to ride off-road... You suck!"  :ride:  My riding bud here rides a KLR650L and he's all in. ;)

• Like 1

Happy to have you Erick! Sounds like a blast (your up coming trip). Looking forward to virtually riding along!  👍 Beautiful part of the country you'll be touring.

I think the big bike thing is more of an attitude vs. a the bike itself. On XL, there's no "why did you buy that big, fat pig to ride off-road... You suck!"  :ride:  My riding bud here rides a KLR650L and he's all in. ;)

I haven't posted my new member profile yet, but I'm glad to hear its okay to have a "small" 650 on this site. A DR650 is my "extra-large" bike! I've been bolted back together so many times from job injuries I have to go light on the trail!

:ride:

• Like 1

Hey man. Welcome to the party. I do allot of riding out of nj. So hit me up some time. My sn is also my IG account name. So look me and follow along. I'm usually posting info about upcoming riding events so tag along.

Looks like I already follow you on insta- not sure if you follow me back @erickbhunter is my account if not- I live in Montvale in northern jersey. Right now I'm in PA got held up by freezing rain and had to pull off and get a room to dry out all my gear. I spent the weekend at deleware watergap camping with friends. Tomorrow is looking like a much nicer day to make it to central Ohio that's for sure. When I get back I'll hit you up see if I can't find time to get involved in an event/ride

• Like 1