KLiM's New Africa Twin Suit

• Administrators

How cool are you going to look at Starbucks in this?!

I saw Mike's KTM KLiM suit last summer and thought to myself "self, that's a great idea!"  KLiM makes really good stuff.  However, I hear BMW will have none of that.  They think they already make the best suit ;)

Article from ADVPulse's Annette Peterson (read the whole thing)

The jacket and pants are from KLiM's Latitude line.  This link says "Africa Twin" but it doesn't look like they have current photos up yet.

KLIM-Africa-Twin-Apparel-Latitude-Jacket

• 4 months later...

When I got in touch with KLIM for the Latitude suit, they told me about this new "Africa Twin" limited edition.

It actually looks awesome, but it's literally nothing more and nothing less than a standard Latitude Suit with a different color scheme and a couple logos.

Still, it looks dope.

NOW, if only they did one specific to the GS... *sigh*

• Like 2

WHAAAAA? Man, the Rallye suits are my faves... I mean...looks-wise. It's one of the first things I ever wanted when I bought my first GS.
Too bad that thing costs literally like a used, decent, dirtbike...so I veered off and opted for the GS Carbon Helmet and the GS Pro gloves.

Btw, I did a "review" of the helmet!
Yes, I'm shamelessly promoting myself. My sense of shame withered and died long long ago.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I never liked the GS Pro gloves.  They aren't a bad glove but the dye would bleed off onto my hands.

That helmet is first rate though!  It would be great if you could write a review of that in our review section.  I can help you if you like and then we can push it out on the socials.

• Like 1

I never liked the GS Pro gloves.  They aren't a bad glove but the dye would bleed off onto my hands.

That helmet is first rate though!  It would be great if you could write a review of that in our review section.  I can help you if you like and then we can push it out on the socials.

No problem Eric! I'd gladly review it! (I used to do reviews for a living, a long long time ago. T'was 'bout videogames, but doesn't matter)

Send me a PM with the details, ok?

And about the GS Pro gloves... are you sure you didn't pick a faulty pair? I've ridden through water, snow, hail, dirt and god knows what else with those, and all they did was getting dirty!