IMS Racing Footpegs

BikeAccessories

IMS Rally Footpeg

Looking forward to trying these new Rally pegs from IMS Racing I got from Rottweiler Performance.  IMS is also know for their aftermarket gas tanks (smaller bikes) as well as shift levers and more.  I'll do a review of these and report back later.

As I understand it, the benefits are these pegs won't dull like aluminum ones, don't require screwed in teeth that can break or get lost and are stronger so they won't leave you stranded should they strike a rock.

The description from Rottweiler's site:

The 'Rally' series pegs have slightly 'dulled' cleats that while offering better traction in wet environments, are not sharp to the touch. A great combination of superior boot traction and safety.

Designed specifically for Adventure riders by Adventure riders, the IMS 'Rally' series pegs vastly improve comfort and handling and are one of the more aggressive platforms for KTM motorcycles with standard foot pegs (IE; not Super Duke or RC8 bikes). The large overall length and width enhances comfort and the benefits are felt navigating dirt roads and on long stretches of open roads. The platform spreads the boot contact patch and lessens stress on the feet, legs and hips. Using body English to change directions of a 500lb+ bike is vastly improved as the pegs add leverage. Leaning the bike over and pivoting from one turn to the next is more efficient while providing better control when riding off-road

Superior Comfort, Enhanced Leverage, Lifetime Warranty and built in the USA by off-road market leaders since 1976. 

Fits all KTM motorcycles that have moto style foot-pegs. (IE; not Super Duke or RC8 style street bikes)

-5mm Down

-5mm Back

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Rainier_runner
      Picked up an AltRider Rear Brake Master Cylinder Guard for the KTM 1190 Adventure / R , and an AltRider Side Stand Foot for the KTM 1190 Adventure / R today at the EuroMoto 2015 today. Was able to call in and order them ahead of time and have them bring them to the show to avoid shipping. Thanks Altrider! Always a pleasure to deal with. 

The rear master cylinder guard looks like this...

And the side stand foot like this...

I didn't get home in time to install them today. But hopefully I'll get a few minutes tomorrow, as I don't think it'll take that long. However I'm throwing a 5th birthday party for my son... So who knows. 

All that aside, when I get it done, I'll post up some pics and initial thoughts. Then return after some thorough use and review it again.

Currently I'm already running their bash plate and rear racks. Suppose I should get some good pics of those as well. So far so good with them. I'll say a little more once I get a couple pics up.

If anyone else is running Altrider kit and would like to contribute, by all means, jump in and get after it!

*Just to clarify, I have zero afiliation with Altrider other than enjoying they're hard parts and 2013 and 2014 Hoh rallies. 
    • By Eric Hall

For now we have these lovely XLADV stickers, which are printed on 3M reflective film.  At 2" round, they make the perfect gift for any occasion!

When applying to a curved surface such as a helmet, try to warm the sticker up with a hair dryer or something and apply, being careful to iron out any wrinkles.

I'm sure at some point in the future I'm sure we'll do t-shirts, hats, flags, etc...

Simply Paypal $3/sticker or 2/$5 to fudgypup at yahoo dot com with your mailing address.

• By XLADV
      These 2" round XLADV.com stickers are printed on 3M reflective film and are of high quality. Each sticker is good for + 6hp and be cautioned, once on your bike, you will be asked for autographs wherever you go.

$3.00 USD per sticker or two for $5.00. Paypal fudgypup at yahoo dot com with your complete mailing address and we'll get some in the mail ASAP!

• By Eric Hall
      I saw a similar video for the Tenere 660 and since that bike isn't sold in the US and the GS/GSA is and have sold quite a few, I thought I'd do a similar video.  The things I go over in this video really apply to just about any adventure bike.

The key issue here for a lot of riders is what exactly do I need to do to my bike to outfit it for off-road riding?  When I started out I had absolutely no clue and unfortunately wasted some time and even more money figuring all this out.  I figure I can use my experience to save you money 

I have to say though that I honestly didn't know how much I'd enjoy riding my bike off-road when I first bought it.  I figured it was just a means to an end, not an end in and of itself.

However, these bikes don't exactly come dirt-ready off the showroom floor.  There are some things you should do right away, some things before others given their importance and of course some things you really don't need to do.  We've all seen that shiny sparkly bike at Starbucks all farkled up and you just know that thing has never seen anything more adventurous than a gutter in front of its driveway.  Don't be that guy!

The other thread here "Post your gear questions here" is more for the apparel side.  This is the bike part of that same set of questions.

I know it's long but if you're new to adventure riding or an experienced rider looking to explore more dirt, I think you'll find it helpful.