Greetings from Beautiful Upstate NY

Eric-  Thanks for introducing me to XLADV!

I am a life long rider who started out on a 1979 XL185s (still have it!) and discovered ADV bikes about a decade ago.  I had been riding dual sports, sport bikes, HD baggers, Ducati Monster, Sportsters, etc, but in 2006 saw the light.  I rode a VStrom 650 and that was it.

I have had a few VStroms, a Yamaha Super Tenere and now spend most of my time on a KTM 1290 Super Adventure.

smugshot_2088899-X3.jpg

What an amazing piece of equipment!

Looking forward to the riding season getting into full swing here as it has been a long, cold, wet and sometimes white spring.

Ride Safe!
Rob

• Like 2

That is called Aunt Sarah's Falls, which is near the more famous Shequaga Falls aka Montour Falls, in Montour Falls NY.  

If you are in to water falls, this area is just packed.   Dozens of them within an hour ride of home.

The more miles I put on the SA, the more I love the thing!

Rob

• Like 1

Welcome! What a beautiful bike. I assume you are the same Rob who made the Motopump that I carry to this very day. Still haven't had the necessity of replacing it with your newer Mk.II version yet but I might will it on to my Son along with my XR. VERY quality little item as it is still going strong 2 years later if I recall when I bought it correctly.

• Like 1