Hey y'all from Georgia

Hey, Mike here from Georgia. I'm about 30 minutes south of ATL. After several years on a KLR650, I upgraded to an R1200GS which I bought from RawHyde and had shipped to me. A few weeks ago I completed the first set of RawHyde's training and went on their Base Camp Alpha trip. I had a blast with those guys (and girls) and fell in love with the desert. Riding in SoCal is Epic! Here in Georgia, I think it's better suited to smaller bikes. I'll try to get a good pic of my bike soon.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Darn Florida guys =D I'm headed there now so I keep riding all winter. Not very curvy but damn does it beat NOT riding! Any of you southern GA. MS, AL, FL guys want to show me some cool spots, PM me. I don't have shit to do but wander =D

• Administrators

Darn Florida guys =D I'm headed there now so I keep riding all winter. Not very curvy but damn does it beat NOT riding! Any of you southern GA. MS, AL, FL guys want to show me some cool spots, PM me. I don't have shit to do but wander =D

Where in FL are you going to be?

Where in FL are you going to be?

On my way down from Michigan, currently in KY. I plan to be around Orlando soon for at least a few weeks but I'm a floater so that could very well change. Trying to find some nights/weekend work as I telecommute during the day. Current plan is do deliveries with PostMates in Orlando so I can get paid to fly around on the GS granted it will be a warzone against Orlando Drivers =D

I've been looking at some Motorcycle groups on meetup.com but they don't really seem fitting. Florida isn't exactly the ADV capital of the country :P