North of the border... R1200GS

Hi,

First of all, I apologize for my not really good english, here in Quebec (Canada), the main language is french.

My name is Vincent, proud owner of a BMW R1200GS since last year.

Motorcyclist since too long (got my license 33 years ago)... I took a 10 years motorcycle break but now I'm back on the saddle.

My BMW is equipped mostly for off-road travel (TKC80 tire, crash bars, headlight guard) but, of course, also rides a lot of paved roads.

• Like 4

Hi,

First of all, I apologize for my not really good english, here in Quebec (Canada), the main language is french.

My name is Vincent, proud owner of a BMW R1200GS since last year.

Motorcyclist since too long (got my license 33 years ago)... I took a 10 years motorcycle break but now I'm back on the saddle.

My BMW is equipped mostly for off-road travel (TKC80 tire, crash bars, headlight guard) but, of course, also rides a lot of paved roads.

Et non tu n'es pas le seul Canadien & francophone de surcroit sur ce forum. Bienvenue. HP Deux, Calgary

• Like 1

Welcome 20-100! Glad to have you. Would love to see some pics if your bike in the NE Canada terrain. Quebec is on my list of places to visit. I've seen the NW part of Canada, having grown up in Portland, Oregon.