Greetings from Charlotte, NC

Hello, everyone.

I'm happy to find this site, I was redirected from ThumperTalk, but I think this site is what I'm looking for.

A little about myself...I consider myself an experienced rider. I started on Dirt Bikes at age 12 and have progressed through Sport Bikes, and now I'm on my second Harley Touring Bike. I'm looking to combine my two interest (outdoors/camping and motorcycling) by adding an Adventure/Touring bike. I'll post in the Adv/Touring section with more detail.

Again, Hello to all.

Edited by tedwards463
  • Like 2

• Administrators

Hello, everyone.

I'm happy to find this site, I was redirected from ThumperTalk, but I think this site is what I'm looking for.

A little about myself...I consider myself an experienced rider. I started on Dirt Bikes at age 12 and have progressed through Sport Bikes, and now I'm on my second Harley Touring Bike. I'm looking to combine my two interest (outdoors/camping and motorcycling) by adding an Adventure/Touring bike. I'll post in the Adv/Touring section with more detail.

Again, Hello to all.

Those ThumperTalk guys.... ;) Welcome! 👍

I need to get up to your area this fall for some moutains! Ashville looks gorgeous. :)

autumn_glory_800e1c77-191c-48b3-b4d8-84d

• Like 1