ADVMoto Magazine Feature

• Administrators

advmotomag

Many thanks to Carl Parker over at ADVMoto magazine for featuring our #xladvproject990 in their "Reader Rides" section.  If you like reading about adventure bikes, mods, farkles, adventures, etc... in that kind of format then please get yourself a subscription or find a newsstand near you.  Your support makes stuff like this possible.  :)

A special thanks as well to our sponsors:  ADVAddicts, Konflict Suspension, Rottweiler Performance, Woody's Wheel Works, Seat Concepts, Wolfman Luggage, Vee Rubber, Renthal, Rox Speed Fx, MotoMachines, Rekluse, Cyclops, Antigravity Batteries, IMS and Black Dog Cycle Works.

Anyone up for another project bike?!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I've been using this publication as an ADV riding resource for quite a while and read it front to back every issue I get. It was the article on Eric's 990 that sparked my interest in jumping on board rather than sporadically lurking about. Like any endeavor in life , gaining insight and sharing experiences with your peers is invaluable, in my desire to enhance my riding. They do a great job in showcasing bikes and mods and riders. A more strait forward , no b.s. vibe with this journal than some of the other ones in my opinion. Good write up. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...