New member - Toronto, Canada

On my 990R, I had , still have, the Fastway Adventure pegs. Those are really jumbo compared to oem. Was also running oem crashbars and pannier frames as well. These kept the full weight of the bike off my ankle as I did a meet and greet with the pavement. Those pegs are so long that I think that it still pinned my ankle. Might not have been so bad with the oem pegs, IDK. The leverage with the Fastways is great though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes - longer length footpegs transform big bikes, it's like having power steering all of a sudden...anyhow, part of my winter and injury recovery plan is plenty of retail, therapy (aka: shopping for goodies) and I've got a pair of Raptor titanium legs on their way to me as we speak...they're so delicious :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone. My name is Alon and I'm in Toronto, Canada. I ride a KTM 950se, a KTM 530exc and a KTM 990smr - guess that means I've got orange blood. Anyone in my area?

Hey there Alon!

Yup, that's a serious case of Austrian flu you've got there! :D

Aaaaah, I love Toronto. I have customers up there, and I still remember how lovely the city is, from when I had to come up there for work, several years ago!

Welcome to XLADV!

• Like 1

Yes, I do like my KTMs and I'm still searching for a 640adv :)

What's in your stable?

Currently, a 2013 F800GSA and my fathers' Moto Guzzi Stelvio 1200 NTX.

But...yeah, we had a lot of bikes, coming and going: Aprilia Caponord ETV 1000, Triumph Tiger 800XC, Cagiva Gran Canyon 900, Ducati 1098s, Kawasaki Ninja ZX7RR, Suzuki GSXR 1000 Rizla+ Yoshimura, Gsxr 600 Al*Stare, a Honda CBR and...more. :D