Anybody in PDX metro that needs to service before Winter

Hey all,

Anybody here in Portland area that needs to get the service on their big bike done before the big ugly starts and doesn't have access to a garage pipe up. I've got two hydraulic electric hoyer lifts that can lift a combined total of right at about 1000 lbs so servicing the axles, hubs, drive lines, brakes and headstock bearings is a snap.

You would need to be able to finish the job all at once, i.e. not leave it hanging for days but for those of you like me that have just had it with 100.00+ an hour to remove all that plastic and have all the parts and specialty tools collected already sing out. I generally work Sunday through Thursday nights 8PM to 8AM but I might be able to make it available on a weekend day as well.

Unfortunately this won't be for very much longer as I've got to clear it out for its' regular winter occupant but I shouldn't be needing it until October so I thought I'd make it available for anyone here that needs to. As I say I've got the lifts but also have a crappy 26 gallon HF compressor so if you need air that's handled as well, just be sure to have any specialty tools your bike may require.

image.jpeg

• Like 2