Leatt New Member Promo

I have been trying to sign up for 2 months now, but now I am in.
 IMG_4052-XL.jpg
https://www.instagram.com/hb_troy/

You and I have chatted a couple of times, glad to have access to the site now.

IMG_4052-XL.jpg

Me at the top of Wheeler pass in NV a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks for setting up the good site for us like minded people to share.

See you out there

• Like 1

Hi everybody I'm Oswaldo (ozzie)  from Miami. We have a riding group calles #floridaoutdooradventures (and a youtube channel that goes with it created by my friend Alberto). We are all adventure riders and would love to welcome you to contact us if you are in Miami should you want to go for a ride. There are not too many great places to do adventure riding in South Florida but we certainly try to make the best of it. I own a Tiger Explorer 13. Love it. Ride it everyday to go to work. Had a Tiger 800 and then upgraded for this 1200K. I'm just a sucker for this engine. The bike is a bit top heavy and I'm not a tall person but man I love to ride it specially in long trips. Not much of a dirt rider but I man up when I have to and have no problem with being last! :ride:

Have a great day everybody and I look forward to being an active member in this community.

Best

Ozzie.

oswaldo adventure motorcycle.jpg

• Like 1

Hi I thing I finaly find the right thread. I am ilias and I am from Greece. I ride a KTM 990 ADVETURE ORANGE '08 MODEL.I am first writing here and i really like this leat jacket and I don't want to lose this 35% of enduro 5.5 Gpx.I tag two of my friends on insta. my insta name is ilias.990CF

20161004_045445.jpg

IMG_20160913_150328.jpg

20161002_200238.jpg

Edited by ilias.990CF
  • Like 1

Well looks like I missed being one of the first 15 on here, but that's what being in mobilized to Kuwait does for you. Damn.

Anywho been riding adv style for about three years total. Almost zero seat time this year on my 2012 F800GS. I love the baby GS. It's simple and light. No electronic foolery to mess with. Usually romp around the Sierra Nevada mountains when I'm home. Some of the best ADV riding in the country in my opinion, but I have nothing to compare it to. Looking forward to getting home next year and being able to throw a leg back over the calf (considering the 1200 is a cow)  :D

Cheers,

Andrew

IMG_3349.JPG

Edited by andrew gregory
  • Like 1