Adventure Watch, what do you have?

Last year I was at a corporate golf tourney and won a gift certificate for $250 for being "Closest to the pin" at Bass pro shops. Let it be known, I am NOT a golfer. I never know what stick to whack the ball with, it was a fluke. Off I went and found a cool "Adventure Watch". The Casio Pathfinder PAW -1300. It had lots of fun stuff to play with, barometer, compass, solar powered, Atomic Clock RF etc. So I got it and have been very happy with it ever since.

Lets see and here about what Adventure Watch you have and any pros or cons about it.(not reviews, that's another section of the site.)

Casio.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

I got this Garmin Fenix 3 watch back in January or so and I really like it.

278d1b23960334f697d66f8d9b2a3f43.jpg

Lots of gps, barometer, temp, heart rate, etc... things.  I used it to record my tracks at Taste of Dakar and it was incredibly accurate; just like my Garmin GPS 60Csx.  I use it a lot at the gym as well to monitor my heart rate and total calories.

I'm trying to get Garmin to sponsor the Baja Rally and wanted to integrate data from the Fenix with their Virb camera and do an on screen overlay of some of the racers.

• Like 1