Anyone flat track their ADV bike?

For inspiration: 

I'd be afraid of a high side

I was wondering about this when I watched professional flat track. I'd be interested to give it a try

I tried it on a 300XC and it was both outrageous and hard as shit and a total blast.  And I sucked.  Want to try again, but I can go rip trails for an entire weekend for the cost of gas while I have to pay for flat track time and there isn't much of it where I'm at.  

Come on out to American Supercamp!  That's a good place to start for sure.  See you at the Calistoga course on 26-27FEB?   :D   After that...who knows?  Either way, working that skill will make me faster out of corners on the 950SE.  

I tried it on a 300XC and it was both outrageous and hard as shit and a total blast. And I sucked. Want to try again, but I can go rip trails for an entire weekend for the cost of gas while I have to pay for flat track time and there isn't much of it where I'm at.

Come on out to American Supercamp! That's a good place to start for sure. See you at the Calistoga course on 26-27FEB? :D After that...who knows? Either way, working that skill will make me faster out of corners on the 950SE.

Thats awesome. Yeah, I am all paid up for Calistoga. Just need to figure out changing my flights. See you in Feb!