BMW Motorrad USA Announces Model Year 2017 Pricing/Equipment Updates

• Administrators

MY 2017 F 700 GS

Additional Standard Features

• Ride-by-wire for improved response and control.

• Rain and Road ride modes.

• Improved easy-to-read instrumentation design w/ ride modes information.

Packages

• 430 Safety Package has been replaced with 235 Dynamic Package. 416 ESA, 530 TPM, and 650 ASC remain as package contents, but new option 224 Ride Modes Pro with Enduro mode has been added with no increase to the package price ($795 MSRP).

Colors

• NA5 Racing Red ($0) and N1M Singapore Grey Metallic Matte ($150 MSRP) replace N0T Sakhir Orange Metallic and N0U Mineral Grey Metallic.

MY 2017 F 800 GS

Packages

• 235 Dynamic Package has been enhanced. 416 ESA and 650 ASC remain as package contents, but 218 Off-road Mode has been replaced with new option 224 Ride Modes Pro with Enduro/Enduro Pro modes. The package price increases by $25, from $675 to $700 MSRP.

861 Style 1 Package with color NB5 Light White has been enhanced to include an aluminum engine guard, engine protection bars, and GS Trophy tapes. 861 is now being referred to as Special Model F 800 GS Trophy. Pricing increases by $300 from $150 to $450 MSRP.

Colors

• N50 Ostra Grey Metallic Matte ($200 MSRP) replaces Racing Blue Metallic Matte.

MY 2017 F 800 GS Adventure (Model Update)

• Adjustable brake and clutch levers.

• Galvano accent with logo:

Packages

• 240 Enduro Package has been replaced with 235 Dynamic Package. 530 TPM remains as package contents, but 416 ESA has been added and 218 Off-road Mode has been replaced with new option 224 Ride Modes Pro with Enduro/Enduro Pro modes. The package price increases by $300, from $400 to $700 MSRP.
  • As 416 ESA has been added to the 240 Dynamic Package, the ZLR Active Package with 416 ESA and 138 LED Auxiliary Lights has been eliminated. 138 is still available as a single option.

• New 861 Style 1 package ($250 MSRP) with white frame/tapes and red/black seat w/ red stitching) is now available with new color N0L Racing Red Matte.

Colors

• N0Y Catalano Grey ($0) and N0L Racing Red Matte (included in new 861 Style 1 package) replace NA2 Kalamata Metallic Matte and 751 Alpine White.

MY 2017 R 1200 GS

Standard Features

• Updated instrument panel design.MY 2017 R 1200 GS Adventure
  • Standard Features

• Please note: the MY 2017 R 1200 GS technical update will launch in November, 2016 with very few changes vs. MY16. However, there will be a MY 2017 model update coming prior to the beginning of MY 2018 with more significant changes. This model update was announced at EICMA (11/16) and will be included in a press release that will be issued closer to the launch date.

• Updated instrument panel design.

• Special Edition

• Package code 200, Special Model Triple Black ($400 MSRP) includes a black seat with GS application, Black Rims, and Black Forks (only available with color N0S: Black Storm Metallic / Black / Agate Grey).
  • Colors
  • N1H Black Storm Metallic / Dark Slate Metallic Matte / Agate Grey replaces N0M Ocean Blue Metallic Matte (only available with Special Model Triple Black: $400 MSRP).

• Like 1