Men's XL gear for sale - looking to clear out my sport and touring stuff

I am not riding road bikes anymore so I might as well free up space and funds for more dirt oriented toys and gear...For reference, I am 6'3" and 225 pounds, long legged, big footed and large handed - and all of the following fits me.

1- boots: First up is a perfect pair of Alpinestars SM-X Plus vented road racing boots. These are white and black perforated leather boots with the inner security they're famous for - immensely comfy, size 47 / US12 and for my wide feet easily. These were worn four times and never crashed in or even scraped on anything. Apart from dust, they're immaculate. A bargain at $125 usd plus shipping. You will not be disappointed.

2- mesh jacket and pants: second is a Revit Airwave mesh jacket in light grey size XL. It is perfect and recently cleaned. Comes with all armour that was included by Revit. It is like riding in a tank top with the breezing so it offers. Also included is a matching pair of Revit Airwave pants in arching light grey size XL LONG. As I said, I am 6'3" so I ordered these in the long version with an inseam of more than 34" - they work perfectly, vent incredibly well and include the armour that they came with. There is one burn hole on the inside of the left knee area that was caused by a hot exhaust from riding a KTM 690 - apart from that, they're perfect and clean. $150 usd p,us shipping for both jacket and pants

3- winter gloves: third up is an immaculate and hardly used pair of Held Quattrotempi winter touring gloves. These were their top of the line Gortex gloves from two years ago and cost me a small fortune. They are lined and Gortex - completely waterproof and nice and warm. The left index finger also includes a visor wipe. These are immaculate and as new - I think I rode in them three times total. Black, size 11 XXL - looking to get $100 usd plus shipping - they were $300 new

4 - Dainese road riding gloves: a pair of beautiful and soft (but well armoured) Dainese sport / sport touring gauntlet gloves in white leather with black accents. Immaculate condition, no blemishes, soft as butter and massively comfy. I can't remember the model name but you won't be disappointed in their comfort and quality. $75 usd plus shipping - these were $200 new

I am having difficulty posting all the pictures here so please EMAIL me (not private message as I don't check this site often) at [email protected] and I'll happily share hi-Rez images of actual gear. Everything is in Toronto, Canada and I'm happy to ship it anywhere. My preferred payment method is PayPal as a gift.

Thank you, Alon

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...