New Product: Warp 9 KTM 950 / 990 Adventure Wheels

• Administrators

SALT LAKE CITY, UT – January 27, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) –  Warp 9 is pleased to announce its latest masterpiece. OEM sized KTM 950 and 990 Adventure wheel sets.

150127-warp-9-ktm-950-990-front-orange_b

The Front wheel is running the OEM size 21” x 2.15” Rim and the Rear wheel is also OEM sized at 18” x 4.25”. the front rim we paid special attention to and made the rim out of our best 7050 grade aluminum and then rolled it 1mm thicker than stock to produce the best front Wheel possible for the Adventures. Warp 9 then topped it off with ABS ready 300mm Floating Rotors on the front and a 240mm Floating Rotor on the rear.    Built up with oversized stainless spokes and nipples these wheels are ready for the back country.

About Warp 9 Racing

Warp 9 Racing is a Global leader in aftermarket performance wheels. For more information please contact www.warp9racing.com or give us a call at 801 699-7979

warp-9-logo.jpg

• Like 3

• Administrators

Nice wheels!  I was going to add that but for some reason the pics weren't showing up.

Lots of people getting aftermarket wheels.  I have a set from Woody's  Wheel Works and am hearing more lately about RAD wheels.

If you like riding your big bike off road and have the means, I highly recommend a second set of wheels :)

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Answer...

We have them and they are amazing. But the website is lacking. We are trying to build a wheel builder for them that shows the double rotor etc. but it is taking forever.  Just call us at 801 699-7979 and we will get you going.

Kevin Tanis

Warp 9 Racing

PH: 801 699 7979 FX: 801 255 2051

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...