Quick Release Saddlebag System from Wolfman Luggage

• Administrators

New from Wolfman:

Wolfman Luggage Did it!! Now we offer a complete quick release saddlebag system.

Adaptable to ALL our rack mounted saddlebags: Rocky Mountain, Expedition Dry (they adapt to the first model made since 2009) and the Large Rolie bag. Now you have a complete Quick release bag system.

PPRR101_Rapid_Release_Plate_f_1024x1024.jpg

• Like 2

Very nice but Pricy!

The Wolfman Rocky's with the new system will be over $100 more than the MoskoMoto set up! I have been looking at them both lately and they are a great looking bag systems but with the Canadian dollar suffering against the US I will wait.

RPM

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

More and more, I'm gravitating towards soft bags (larger) as I'm currently using Wolfman E-12's. 

The E-12's are loaded with tools and spares, yet still have some space available, but there will be times I could use more space. 

Just need to dig into the details of the different Wolfman saddlebags.

• Like 2

More and more, I'm gravitating towards soft bags (larger) as I'm currently using Wolfman E-12's. 
The E-12's are loaded with tools and spares, yet still have some space available, but there will be times I could use more space. 
Just need to dig into the details of the different Wolfman saddlebags.

Love my E-12’s I use them both on the F650 Dakar and the R1100Gs. For more space I add the large Rollie in the middle and find it to be just enough room. I bring the E-12 on the day trips and leave the hard panniers at the camp site. Seems to be the right recipe for my Adventures.
  • Like 2

Nice arrangement @motochefarwi.

Once the rims are converted to tubeless, I can at least take the spare rear tube out of the E12's. Plenty of space for a day trip as you mentioned. 

When I wonder where an extra 50 pounds of excess weight is located on the AT, ? it makes adding hard racks difficult. Still have a couple of months to decide... ?

• Like 1