• Administrators

Woody's Wheels are legendary.

Isaac shows here why you'd want a set for your bike

If you ride your big bike off road a lot and are tired of changing your tires from knobbies to road tires and back, it may be a good investment to get a second set of wheels.  Besides, they are lighter and stronger than your OEM rims and will stand up to the abuse.  I have run a set of them for about three years now.  No complaints :)

• Administrators

I had hoped to learn who makes the wheels for my 13 Tiger 800XC, but no dice so far. The spokes are rather beefy, but I know that looks can be deceiving. I was hoping for an Excel logo somewhere on the hoops. Of course the hubs are OEM Triumph, so who knows how weak/strong they are. So far so good, but to be fair, we have next to no rock in Florida, so they don't take much abuse.

• Administrators

and more...

Isaac is pointing out an important feature of 21/18 wheels in that your tire selection allows you some fantastic grip off road that was just out of reach before given the choice of tires in the 19/17 range.  He also mentions bike is easier to keep vertical and rolls over obstacle easier.