73 posts in this topic

Dudes, who has tracks to share?  need to plan my routes!  
  anyone riding in from East bay area?  i'm plannig to ride through Tioga pass on Thursday. 

Any friends on Rever? Please share tracks!
1 person likes this

We are trailor if the same route out of Antioch, I'm on rever  but don't have tracks, been asking early in with no response's.

1 person likes this

On 8/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, greedyg said:

Just don't follow @bruinjon up the lower Dunderberg rd.  At least not if I'm sweeping!

The OHV area north of Mammoth and west of 395 is spectacular and very doable on a big bike.  @Cam McConnelland I spent hours over there just racing each other around up and down the hills and thru the trees.

https://a.rever.co/rides/203533

Do you have this as GPX?  I don't pay for Rever.  Also, Cam probably knows I'll take my GSA where I shouldn't so he might want to point me somewhere and follow with a GoPro for entertainment value :lol:

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, WildTurkey said:

Do you have this as GPX?  I don't pay for Rever.  Also, Cam probably knows I'll take my GSA where I shouldn't so he might want to point me somewhere and follow with a GoPro for entertainment value :lol:

I think Greg and I are going to put together some GPX files... Greg?

1 person likes this

Just now, motochefarwi said:

No roosting! My headlight got shattered at TOD.

I'm glad I didn't have anything to do with the death of your headlight. :)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, motochefarwi said:

No roosting! My headlight got shattered at TOD.

Crap!  You just reminded me that Drew Smith threw a rock at me on Titus Cyn Rd and broke my headlight lens.  It's been duct taped for months and I forgot.  Time to order up a million dollar replacement I guess.

1 person likes this

On 5/2/2017 at 3:31 PM, justin73 said:

Hi All,

Anyone riding up from L.A. area?  Is this truly a big bike friendly event?  Sounds awesome and I am interested, just want to know what I am getting myself into :ride:  I would be on a GS if I decide to go.

Justin, did you manage to sign up?  Still going?

On 3/27/2017 at 3:02 PM, Jason R said:

With all the snow melt this summer, I wonder if there will be some water crossings?  

Yes please, wash away all the uphill silt, sandy whoops.  

Or expedite the process of turning the dust cake into cement... Looking forward to seeing you Jason.

1 hour ago, bruinjon said:

I think Greg and I are going to put together some GPX files... Greg?

I've got some stuff. Still up riding in British Columbia tho. Check out my Rever.

1 person likes this

I've got some stuff. Still up riding in British Columbia tho. Check out my Rever.

Just had a look at the tracks in the google drive @jasonr Gosh so many pretty colors. I have no idea what they mean lol! I remember Eric had some tracks from a few years back, but I can't find them in my Garmin. Ohh well I guess this year it will be all about making new friends, seeing some old ones and tearing it up on some new tracks! [mention=500]bruinjon[/mention] I'm not going to use the tracks we rode on! Ha!

Where is this hill climb folks are talking about? The one I see all the photos of?