Tiger 800/XC 'newish' Arrow Exhaust- Seattle

Triumph Tiger 800/XC Arrow Slip-On Exhaust $500 OBO

Located in 

I picked this up a while ago and never installed. A week ago I installed for a quick trip (5 miles each way.) On the way there I had the baffle out and it was a little loud for me....the way back it was in and too quiet for me. I have a beat up Leo Vince with spark arrestor which I prefer. So this like new pipe is available to someone else. Fitment is about 10 mins.  Available for pickup or I have original packaging for shipment.

Triumph's Arrow Slip-On Exhaust is a titanium wrap with carbon fiber end cap that fits on the Tiger 800 and Tiger XC. The Arrow Slip-On Exhaust is sold with a dedicated engine tune to ensure optimum performance. This provides up to 3HP power increase with significant weight saving to the Tiger 800 and Tiger XC.

Triumph PN: A9600541  Arrow PN: AL5759

IMG_2203_zpsqv6azha3.jpg

IMG_2202_zpshgfiln8q.jpg

IMG_2201_zpstxilbc0k.jpg

29493c6d-cdc5-4976-ad46-ead8ef852d9c_zps

IMG_2205_zpsijemhqqr.jpg

• Like 1

Brian Bosch what do you think of the Yoshi RS-4? Can't decide between that & the Leo Vince.

Outside of no spark arrestor option, I like it a lot. Fits well, big weight savings over stock, sounds great (not too loud), and isn't cartoonishly big like the stock pipe.