PR: Wolfman Luggage Overland Duffle

I saw this at AIMExpo...

2016 Overland Duffel

Part Number:  OD501

Welcome our All New Overland Duffle. First in a new direction of Wolfman Travel Luggage. This extremely versatile Duffel fits in the overhead compartment on air planes, works as a great sophisticated tail trunk, and functions as a great Overland Travel Duffel. The Flat Oval shape keeps the bag from moving around in a vehicle. 

The Overland duffel can be carried and worn in many ways:

-As a Traditional Duffel 

-As a suit case with its side handle and easy carry end handles.

-As a Shoulder Bag.

-As a Back pack with its removable and adjustable shoulder straps.

-As a Motorcycle Tail trunk with the included mounting straps.

-As an overland travel duffel attached to a rack or tied down in a vehicle.

With so many uses and carrying methods our New Overland Duffel is at home in Timbuktu, the Ritz in Manhattan, or on your motorcycle.

Features include:

-Easy large single Main Opening. Heavy Duty #10 Zipper used for long lasting durability.

-Flap over Main Zipper protection from weather and conveyor belts.

-Interior “Clear Mesh” zippered pocket.  The Clear mesh pocket is great for quick access items, doubles as load compression, when removed can be hung using its attached D-Ring.

-Internal compression straps used with the “Clear Mesh” pocket or with out to keep the load tight.

-Four 2” D-Rings on each end; you can attach a Rolie Bag, Fuel Bottle, or almost anything you can think of.

-Carry handles at each end.

-Removable Shoulder Strap.

-Removable Backpack Straps.

-Heavy Duty 1680 Denier Wolfman Ballistic Vinyl Fabric

-35oz Vinyl Side Panels

-#10 Heavy Duty YKK Main Opening Zipper

-All Seams Bound for strength

-Wolfman Legendary Quality Materials and Construction.

Length: 15” / 38 cm.

Width: 20” / 50 cm.

Height: 9” / 22 cm.

- 45 liters / 2746

All Black

Part Number: OD501

Retail Price: $159.99

Wolfman ED3

Wolfman ED2

Wolfman ED1

looks like it's more flexible with all the straps etc than the DrySpec setup that I'm using now.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By DimitriT
      I was going to start the thread with a I've been doing a lot of LDR lately (Long Distance Riding, duh!) and I need more gas crap, but to be honest, I love how the extra fuel canister looks on my bike.
      The problem I had is that I didn't want to the rotopax to be on the sides or the back but on top of the side aluminum cases. Right under my Wolfman rollie bags. But there was no way to strap them properly so I had to improvise.
      Total cost of project: $15
      Total man hours spent: 1
      Total beers consumed: 3 Industrial Revolution Vanilla Porter (I love living in CO)

Your standard ADV side case

Your standard BMW straps

Using the Wolfman rollie alone with the straps: perfect!

Using the Wolfman rollie and the rotopax with the straps: disaster!

The rotopax will just fly away with the slightest bump.

The solution: Footman Loops for next to nothing (here)

I also needed some STAINLESS STEEL hardware as well as some pieces of an old bicycle tube

Marking the “G” spot

Measurements because OCD

Am I actually drilling a hole on my sidecar?

I wonder if this will void the warranty…

The tube will help the water to stay out (in theory)

Screw -> hook -> washer -> tube in this order

Thank the OCD for measuring… How did I make it crooked?

Screw tight (boom, phrasing!)

Cut the edges.

Final product

And here’s the magic! Yes, these are the original straps that came with my bike…

This rotopax, won’t go anywhere!

Not bad, right?
      Best think, I can still open my side cases with everything on them!
      Now I’m ready to go to my local Starbucks. Oh wait, I’ve got extra fuel! I can go to the one across town!! WOOHOO!!!!

This post has been promoted to an article
    • By XLADV
      The solution for carrying more cargo on BMW adventure bikes
      Sandpoint, ID, December 18, 2015 - Black Dog Cycle Works (BDCW) announces their new BDCW Pillion Rack for BMW R1200GS and GSA Liquid-Cooled motorcycles. For solo adventure riders, a great solution for carrying more cargo is to replace the passenger seat with an integrated rack. BDCW's new rack puts the additional weight immediately behind the rider where motorcycles were originally designed to carry it, making it the ideal location. By moving the weight forward from the rear of the bike, riders should expect greatly improved balance and control.
      The BDCW Pillion Rack is a highly functional, rugged yet beautifully-machined product that greatly increases the carrying capacity of the Big GS. And, it works especially well with the BDCW Multi-Function Rear Rack for the GSLC or GSA-LC, but is compatible with most rear racks from other manufacturers, as well as the factory grab rails on the standard GS and GSA.
      Avid adventure riders will appreciate how the BDCW Pillion Rack mounts to their bikes. "Unlike other versions on the market, we intentionally engineered our rack so that it doesn't use the mostly plastic stock keyed release system. We found that the stock release doesn't take to the off-road punishment many of our customers give their bikes.  Ours bolts directly to the frame." says Kurt Forgét of BDCW.
      The BDCW design has several notably unique features and benefits:
      A great compliment for the BDCW Multi-Function Rear Rack for either the GS-LC or GSA-LC Made of industrial grade gauge 1/4" aluminum Bolts to the frame for solid mounting-designed to take a beating while securely hauling gear Quick and easy removal with four bolts to replace the passenger seat Generous-sized perimeter holes give multiple tie-down points for gear Compatible with the factory grab rails for both the standard GS and the GSA. Anodized hard black for a durable finish Spacers and stainless steel hardware provided Approximately 12" wide x 14" long Designed, tested and manufactured in the U.S.A.  
      MSRP: $195.00

• By Eric Hall
      I saw a similar video for the Tenere 660 and since that bike isn't sold in the US and the GS/GSA is and have sold quite a few, I thought I'd do a similar video.  The things I go over in this video really apply to just about any adventure bike.
      The key issue here for a lot of riders is what exactly do I need to do to my bike to outfit it for off-road riding?  When I started out I had absolutely no clue and unfortunately wasted some time and even more money figuring all this out.  I figure I can use my experience to save you money 
      I have to say though that I honestly didn't know how much I'd enjoy riding my bike off-road when I first bought it.  I figured it was just a means to an end, not an end in and of itself.
      However, these bikes don't exactly come dirt-ready off the showroom floor.  There are some things you should do right away, some things before others given their importance and of course some things you really don't need to do.  We've all seen that shiny sparkly bike at Starbucks all farkled up and you just know that thing has never seen anything more adventurous than a gutter in front of its driveway.  Don't be that guy!
      The other thread here "Post your gear questions here" is more for the apparel side.  This is the bike part of that same set of questions.
      I know it's long but if you're new to adventure riding or an experienced rider looking to explore more dirt, I think you'll find it helpful.

• By Hawk42
      Has anybody ever used  Jesse Luggage panniers, Made in Gilbert AZ.  Thoughts or Ideas.  Tried stopping by their shop but they were closed.
      Sorry just a cut and paste job.
      Jesse Luggage Systems 
      10″ Odyssey II
      Dimensions: 10″D x 18″H x 20″L
      Capacity: 105 liters combined
      Total width: 37″
      Mounts on Odyssey II mounts that allow up to 5″ movement forward and back Luggage w/mounts - $1280
      Made from 2mm thick, 5052 aluminum for strength, endurance and longevity. Compound, multiple angles give these boxes strength, but also allow more volume in a sleek profile. The forward angle provides room for your feet when you need it.