Sign in to follow this  

Hello From Colorado!

Yeeha, I get the first introduction thread :). My name is Justin, from Colorado, ride an R1100GS, Suzuki Hayabusa and Yamaha FJR. Looks like a good start to a new community - see ya around the forums.

• Like 1

Welcome Justin! Where abouts in Colorado? I spent about 3 years there, living in Highlands Ranch outside of Denver. You live in a GREAT state for adventure riding. Epic scenery! Looking forward to seeing your ride reports.

Be sure to set-up an XLADV Garage for yourself.

I'm new to the Colorado area and this forum, looking for someone to adventure ride with. I'm not opposed to going it alone and have already, but a partner or two is a good thing to have off road.

I'm in Westminster, I'm not looking too desperate am I Bosch!!  

• Like 1

Born and raised in Colorado. Living in Las Vegas. Planning a trip to western CO in early September. Welcome!

Born and raised in Colorado. Living in Las Vegas. Planning a trip to western CO in early September. Welcome!

Ha... Moved from LV a little over a year ago. Lived up in the Summerlin area, towards the top of Lake Mead Blvd. I bet Colorado riding weather sounds good about now! I lived in Highalnds Ranch, CO for about 3 years as well. What 'bouts in Colorado are you from?

PM me with some details when it's close, I'll try to fit in a day trip at least.

Edited by Rooster72
  • Like 1

From Delta (western slope), it's a great area for riding & the out doors stuff. Did the Colorado BDR a few years ago and loved getting back to my roots. Still have family in that area and will give you a heads up when we're headed that way. We will be looking to ride up around Ouray, SilverJack/Cimmeron area.

See you on the trail.

• Like 1