Hello From Colorado!

Yeeha, I get the first introduction thread :). My name is Justin, from Colorado, ride an R1100GS, Suzuki Hayabusa and Yamaha FJR. Looks like a good start to a new community - see ya around the forums.

Welcome Justin! Where abouts in Colorado? I spent about 3 years there, living in Highlands Ranch outside of Denver. You live in a GREAT state for adventure riding. Epic scenery! Looking forward to seeing your ride reports.

Be sure to set-up an XLADV Garage for yourself.

Welcome! Would love to see your pics and video :)

Welcome! Would love to see your pics and video :)

Been a lot of this stuff lately.

1907384_10204603274819511_28376078781687

I'm new to the Colorado area and this forum, looking for someone to adventure ride with. I'm not opposed to going it alone and have already, but a partner or two is a good thing to have off road.

I'm in Westminster, I'm not looking too desperate am I Bosch!!  

Born and raised in Colorado. Living in Las Vegas. Planning a trip to western CO in early September. Welcome!

Born and raised in Colorado. Living in Las Vegas. Planning a trip to western CO in early September. Welcome!

Ha... Moved from LV a little over a year ago. Lived up in the Summerlin area, towards the top of Lake Mead Blvd. I bet Colorado riding weather sounds good about now! I lived in Highalnds Ranch, CO for about 3 years as well. What 'bouts in Colorado are you from?

PM me with some details when it's close, I'll try to fit in a day trip at least.

Edited by Rooster72

From Delta (western slope), it's a great area for riding & the out doors stuff. Did the Colorado BDR a few years ago and loved getting back to my roots. Still have family in that area and will give you a heads up when we're headed that way. We will be looking to ride up around Ouray, SilverJack/Cimmeron area.

See you on the trail.