High Sierra 2023

a2e143b67a448ac44e3050148f48760b.jpg
Yo! XLADV fans. Share your best routes! I can’t wait to ride this year with my friends!

Here is a snip of a pretty good day on the donkey!

Warm up at Crowley Lake, do some donuts on the beach. Then follow @greedyg and @raster through some gnar!

Oh and don’t forget to bring extra gas for me!

For the love of a thirsty 990.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• Administrators
On 6/29/2023 at 6:06 PM, Barry W said:

Ticket purchased!  I look forward to riding again with @Jason R @motochefarwi  Olivier Cornet and others.  Last time I did High Sierra in 2021, many trails were closed due to fire, so I'm looking to ride those and other fun routes.  👍

Bring Olivier a nice bottle of wine and I bet he will share his gourmet food!  incredible

• Like 1

Bring Olivier a nice bottle of wine and I bet he will share his gourmet food!  incredible

Maybe I should bring 2 bottles, one for Olivier and one for Chef Arwi.  I might be in gourmet heaven! 😃

One a different note, I've been trying to contact Rich DeWolfe by text and FB Messenger, but have not heard back.  I believe he camped with you, Eric, in 2021.  He caught my fancy because, aside from being a cool guy, he also rode an FE501.   @Eric Hall is he still around or riding?

• Like 2

• Administrators
Maybe I should bring 2 bottles, one for Olivier and one for Chef Arwi.  I might be in gourmet heaven!
One a different note, I've been trying to contact Rich DeWolfe by text and FB Messenger, but have not heard back.  I believe he camped with you, Eric, in 2021.  He caught my fancy because, aside from being a cool guy, he also rode an FE501.   [mention=5]Eric Hall[/mention] is he still around or riding?

Let me ask him

• Like 2

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Barry W said:

Maybe I should bring 2 bottles, one for Olivier and one for Chef Arwi.  I might be in gourmet heaven! 😃

One a different note, I've been trying to contact Rich DeWolfe by text and FB Messenger, but have not heard back.  I believe he camped with you, Eric, in 2021.  He caught my fancy because, aside from being a cool guy, he also rode an FE501.   @Eric Hall is he still around or riding?

Rich is checking his calendar and will let me know

On 6/29/2023 at 4:06 PM, Barry W said:

Ticket purchased!  I look forward to riding again with @Jason R @motochefarwi  Olivier Cornet and others.  Last time I did High Sierra in 2021, many trails were closed due to fire, so I'm looking to ride those and other fun routes.  👍

You wanna do the 10 mile rock garden again Barry? 🤪 

• Like 2

• Administrators

If anyone is trailering from LA and can give Paul a ride I’d really appreciate it. Temps are high and he had issues 2 years ago getting back. He says he will leave at 4:00 am to beat the heat but thought I’d ask. He’s in Santa Monica but could meet you wherever.