High Sierra 2023

Just bought my ticket!  Looking forward to it.  I see it ends on Sunday - do we get thrown out of the campground or can we pay extra to stay Sunday night?  I just rode home from the Mammoth Blues Festival and the 400 miles to SD were not bad at all!

What I have done in the past is book the extra day on my own when I’m up there or when I arrive. If it is reserved you would just have to switch sites. But in my past experience it has been pretty seamless to stay an extra night. That’s why we all really strive to behave on the site and play by the rules. Another reason they let our group return year after year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I fly to LA this Sat the 26th. Still trying to organize getting myself and all the prizes, beer, water, etc there. Dennis’s motor home is busted and he’s doing another ride with friends even further north of High Sierra.

Peter from SD helped me last year and offered to again but he’s got some mechanical issues coming back from Louisiana. He was also going to give Paul a ride so he doesn’t have to cope with the heat. He may or may not be able to resolve that in time.

I can always simply ride the 990 but have all the rally stuff so if anyone has suggestions then I’m open to that. Thanks.

• Like 1

I fly to LA this Sat the 26th. Still trying to organize getting myself and all the prizes, beer, water, etc there. Dennis’s motor home is busted and he’s doing another ride with friends even further north of High Sierra.

Peter from SD helped me last year and offered to again but he’s got some mechanical issues coming back from Louisiana. He was also going to give Paul a ride so he doesn’t have to cope with the heat. He may or may not be able to resolve that in time.

I can always simply ride the 990 but have all the rally stuff so if anyone has suggestions then I’m open to that. Thanks.

Hey Eric, well we are driving in the pick up from the East Bay (SF)probably heading down on Wednesday. If there is anything Maria and I can do let us know.

• Like 2