10th Annual High Sierra 2021

My buddies wife just okayed him to come along with me, which upgrades my accommodations from a tent to his camping trailer/toy hauler. He's got his ticket and is stoked. No issues bringing a trailer instead of a tent from what I gather. Just got new Shinko 904/905s put on and am reeeeady. Stoked to meet and ride with everyone.

Can someone shed a bit more light on the paid raffles. Is it just the sensors giving stuff away? 

Thanks

• Like 3

7 hours ago, OnlyOneKenobi said:

My buddies wife just okayed him to come along with me, which upgrades my accommodations from a tent to his camping trailer/toy hauler. He's got his ticket and is stoked. No issues bringing a trailer instead of a tent from what I gather. Just got new Shinko 904/905s put on and am reeeeady. Stoked to meet and ride with everyone.

Can someone shed a bit more light on the paid raffles. Is it just the sensors giving stuff away? 

Thanks

The raffles have good stuff that sponsors have donated.  In different  years i have won a new helmet, sena, and other great stuff.  If Steven comes, he rents a tractor trailer to take home his winnings.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, OnlyOneKenobi said:

Thanks

We have quite a lot of great prizes to give away.  $1200 in gear from GIVI USA, Sena dual pack, Klim gift card, Harley Davidson, Rigg Gear, Maxima Racing Oils, Marlondo Leather and Dunlop.  Raffle tix are $10 and all proceeds go to Motorrad Angels, a 501.c.3 charity I work with.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Tracks here

I can only vouch for those labeled A, B or C.  The others are from a public forum ridden and posted by other riders of different abilities on possibly different bikes so use caution if you choose one.

A is advanced, B intermediate and C scenic or "easy."

2 hours ago, Eric Hall said:

Tracks here

I can only vouch for those labeled A, B or C.  The others are from a public forum ridden and posted by other riders of different abilities on possibly different bikes so use caution if you choose one.

A is advanced, B intermediate and C scenic or "easy."

Excellent! Just requested access to get these.

Thank you Eric!

5 minutes ago, Barry Michael Wehrli said:

Any way to view the tracks without a GPS?  PDF or online?

It's a GPX file, which is just a collection of Lat/Long GPS coordinates.

There isn't a way to view GPX without a GPS or GPS Software...they're made specifically for GPSs.

Otherwise it looks something like this...which isn't very useful since it's got lots of overlays that need to be toggled or selected based on what you want to view.

2021-08-30_10-46-19.png

• Like 2

[mention=5]Eric Hall[/mention] Don't see my name on the list of attendees, but I am coming... unless my father-in-law takes a turn for the worse.  Temps noted, thanks.
[mention=512]motochefarwi[/mention] [mention=261]Jason R[/mention]  I assume there will be plenty of space around to park my truck with you guys.  I plan to arrive around 2 pm on Thursday.

@barry yeah, big motor home ( Bob’s) and our green Redverz ️ lol